This is me

Santa Barbara, CA
I am 25 and live in Santa Barbara, I love BMW's, Japan, Photography and Film. This is here to show you whats going on with my photography and to just write about things I like, don't like, things that are going on, etc etc etc. Contact me at: AIM - GOREGASMA2 Email - jim@jnbphotovideo.com Website: www.jnbphotovideo.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

RAD BMX

Not sure if you guys know but RAD is in my opinion one of the absolute best movies ever made and has changed my life. I also raced BMX for years as a kid but got out of it so I decided to build up my old haro into a sick bike, an oldschool style bike with a newer school twist. I wanted to find a real vintage Powerlite, GT, Haro or Mongoose but the frames alone cost hundreds of dollars.

It obviously isn't done but here is what went into it and what is going into it:

Haro AL 1.0 Frame (sanded, primered and painted by Brent and I)
Skyway Neon Green TUFF wheels
Skyway Green Brake Pads
Skyway Sprocket
Skyway Freewheel
Kink headset
S&M Handlebars
Green Brake Cables
ACE Green Grips
Blue Chain

It still needs:
Crank
Tires
The brakes need to be painted black or green (they are red)
Pedals
Wing Pegs (mount to fork not hubs)












No comments: