This is me

Santa Barbara, CA
I am 25 and live in Santa Barbara, I love BMW's, Japan, Photography and Film. This is here to show you whats going on with my photography and to just write about things I like, don't like, things that are going on, etc etc etc. Contact me at: AIM - GOREGASMA2 Email - jim@jnbphotovideo.com Website: www.jnbphotovideo.com

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Clean M3

So I had nothing to do Sunday and decided to detail the shit out of my car.

It took me 5-6 hours to fully detail it:

Wash and Dry
Clay Bar
Cleaner Wax
Swirl Remover w CSS Orange Light Cut Pad
Wax with CSS Gray No Cut Pad (Meguires Yellow #26)
2 Stage Lexol Cleaner and Conditioner on seats
Vacum and detail interior

I am pissed, I have like an omen when it comes to shooting my own car, something always goes wrong....This time one of the flashes was totally dead and NONE of my other batteries were working for it....So I only got one picture with both flashes and it was a test shot....Hopefully I can do a shoot under the right conditions soon. So I took these basically to just show how smooth the paint is now haha. Oh yea any my action to resize and watermark my pics freaked out and some of them are all messed up.









Stupid flash....















Maybe the future of the M3:

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2123/2395618097_a9b8339e9b_o.jpg[/img]

No comments: